Social Media & Content Coordinator
Segal Communications is a Public Relations agency with a depth of expertise in consumer, tech, e-commerce, hospitality, retail and business communications. Established in 2018, we help brands tell their best stories. Current and recent clients include national retail chains, boutique hotels, telecom and food brands, regional outdoor festivals, and a number of startups in the health and wellness space.
The team of people who make-up SC are smart, creative, genuine and scrappy, and we’re looking for new talent to join our team in our Bay Area office (when we can get back in). This role will start part-time and quickly ramp up to full time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with senior management to draft and edit topical content for clients
- Maintain relationships with influential editors
- Stay on top of conversations heating up in verticals that are a priority to client
- Develop social media cadence and calendar for both clients and the company
- Highlight media coverage, company news and industry moments across all accounts
- Develop a client facing reporting protocol that shows progress, lift and engagement
- Research, follow and engage with influential channels on behalf of clients
- Comment, reach, respond and post quickly and clearly
- Build archive of evergreen content to act as filler for slow moments
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills – has a strong ear for voice and tone
- Great eye for content, color and consistency
- Frequently reads news, savvy about current media landscape
- Clever, witty and confident – can give Wendy’s Twitter feed a run for its money
- Organized, strong attention to detail
- Fast learner, proactive, positive attitude
- Takes initiative and can work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Canva, the Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media Management tools and G Suite
- Experience on social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Tiktok, LinkedIn, etc.
- Knowledgeable on current trends and memes.
Interested parties can email their resumes to email@example.com